Padlock 24IB/70 Ecolution B/DFNLI (Art. no. 54279)
Our DISKUS 24IB ECOLUTION™ is made of durable and recycled materials - and is therefore particularly environmentally friendly.
Safety in wind and weather: With this lock, your valuables can be reliably locked. The housing, inner structure and shackle are made entirely of stainless steel and are highly weather-resistant. A cylinder hood provides a high level of protection against dirt and splashing water. DISKUS® welding technology protects against break-in attempts: The seam that holds the two stainless steel shells together is hand-welded on every Diskus® that leaves our production facility in Volmarstein, Germany. This means that the two halves cannot be easily broken apart and the Diskus® 24IB ECOLUTION™ secures your valuables and items very well.
- Body, inner components and shackle completely made from stainless steel for extreme corrosion resistance
- Cylinder cover – maximum protection against dirt and splash water
- Nickel plated cylinder for optimum weather resistance
- Original Diskus Design: 360° protected
- Additional protection against sawing
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology – top protection against breaking
- Precision pin cylinder with anti-pick pins
- Key retaining: Locking only with key (key cannot be taken off in opened position)
- Incl. two keys
- Made in Germany
Operation and use:
- To secure goods of higher value or at a high risk of theft
- Ideal for use in severe weather conditions (e.g. in coastal regions, to secure goods on vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- To secure e.g. lorries, doors, gates, sheds, cellars, wardrobes, etc.
- Ideal in combination with the ABUS Diskus Hasp 140, shackle cannot be accessed with tools
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||two keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|color of facets:
Innovative, corrosion-resistant coatings, high-quality materials for a long lifespan, lubricants suitable for use in the food industry, PVC-free vinyl coverings, packaging made from recycled and recyclable material – these "ingredients" form the basis for the new ABUS ECOLUTION™" product range. With an approach that is consistently committed to ecological protection, we are making a clear statement in support of the environment, while ...
Other interesting products from the category ECOLUTION™