Padlock 37RK/70 ka. (Art. no. 20431)
Granit padlock ABUS 37RK/70 – the padlock for highest security requirements. The 37RK/70 Granit is best used to secure halls, doors, gates, containers, trucks etc. Due to the Black Granit anti-corrosion coating, the lock is well suited for outdoor applications. The ABUS-Plus disc cylinder makes the lock very hard to pick. The 37RK/70 is manufactured in accordance with high European standards and reaches a CEN Class 5 certification. The Granit series is completely made in Germany. For comfortable use in the darkness, one of the two included keys is equipped with an LED light. Granit locks are available either with a code card for easy key reproduction or with a security card for full control over the amount of spare keys in circulation.
- ABUS-Plus disc cylinder: highest protection against manipulation
- Body and shackle made from hardened alloy steel
- Black Granit coating for even more corrosion resistance
- SZP: comes with security card to protect against unauthorized key duplicates
- RK: cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing ABUS-Plus key
- 2 keys, 1 with LED light
- Cylinder inserted from the top: optimum drill and pull resistance
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- Meets special requirements of insurance companies
- Certified and approved padlock
- To secure e.g. warehouses, factory gates, containers and lorries
- Size: 70 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 70HB100
- 37RK/70, 37RK/70 SZP
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
Padlock 37RK/70 ka.
Art. no. 20431
Weight: 980 g
Width a: 77 mm
Our ABUS Granit padlocks have been developed using specifications laid down by Swedish insurance companies, which are known for their extremely high standards. In the case of the European CEN standards, which are also incredibly demanding, Granit locks are regularly classified at the highest levels.
Other interesting products from the category Granit™