Additional window lock FTS106
THE RIGHT NUMBERS
Additional window security lock with number code, ideal for wooden windows.
It only takes three numbers to protect your windows from burglars. This additional security lock with number code secures reliably. The fuse is operated without a key. Instead, a three-digit code can be set individually. Opening and closing is done via a turning knob. The claw bolting steel double bolt of the fuse withstands a pressure of over one ton. The lock case is mounted on the window wing, the strike plate on the frame.
- VdS and DIN-certified
- Resists more than one ton load
- Solid body and steel double bolts
- Open/closed position visible
Operation and use:
- Suitable for all inward opening windows and patio doors
- Lock and unlock with a code combination that can be set individually
- Particularly suitable for wooden windows
- Finishes: brown, white
- FTS96: with key