Additional window lock DFS95
SECURITY WITH ONE CLICK
Additional window lock for double casement windows with middle bar.
Your double-hung windows are beautiful, flooding your home with warm sunlight in particular. But they are also a security risk if they are inadequately protected against break-in. The additional security lock solves the problem. The solid double turning bolt achieves simultaneous interlocking with both window wings. Nevertheless, the fuse can be operated comfortably. Because a simple click mechanism is all that is needed to lock the window. The lock case is attached to the middle bar during assembly. The prerequisite for fitting is a gap between the sashes of 18 to 35 millimetres.
- Tested by independent Test Institutes
- Resists more than one ton load
- Open/closed position visible
- A space of 18 - 35 mm between the windows is required for fitting the lock
- Incl. two keys
- Solid steel bolt with the ABUS typical claw bolts
Operation and use:
- Suitable for inward opening double windows and patio doors with a rebate
- Lock without a key, open with a key
- Can be supplied keyed alike with a variety of other ABUS products
- Suitable for all surface materials, such as wood, PVC and aluminium