Fire Blanket LD1118 Fire Blanket (Art. no. 86672)
Put out smaller grease fires in the kitchen from chip pans and deep-fat fryers:
simply remove the fire blanket from its pouch and it unfolds by itself. Lay it over the source of the fire to put it out altogether. Also suitable for burning clothes. Please note: The fire blanket can only be used once.
- Tested and certified as per DIN EN 1869:2019 by MPA Dresden
- Easy to use –fire blanket unfolds automatically when removed by pulling the straps.
- Material: coated fibreglass fabric
- Dimensions: 1 m x 1 m
- Weight: approx. 950 g gross
- Includes robust pouch with eyelet for wall mounting.
Operation and use:
- Smothering and extinguishing incipient fires
- For chip pans and deep-fat fryers
- For people with burning clothes
- Please note: The fire blanket can only be used once.