Wireless smoke alarm device RWM165 (Art. no. 73412)
Smoke alarm that can be wirelessly linked to other alarms.
Smoke detectors are mandatory in bedrooms, hallways and other rooms in Germany. Increase the safety in your four walls with this smoke detector that can be networked with ten other detectors. As soon as smoke enters one of the detection chambers, an 85 decibel alarm sounds, which is forwarded to the other detectors by radio. In this way, all persons in the household are warned in time.
- Q-Label certified by VdS
- Can be linked with 12 alarms per group
- Built-in battery (3 V lithium)
- 10-year battery life
- Alarm volume: 85 dB
- Hush function
- Regular self-testing with automatic error message
- Warning in case of weak battery
- Large test button
- Theft protection
- Radio frequency 868 MHz
Operation and use:
- For use in bedrooms, children’s rooms, corridors, etc.
- Also suitable for use in inhabited recreational vehicles (e.g. caravans)
- The functionality should be checked every four weeks
- Perform a functional test every four weeks using the button on the back of the smoke alarm device.
- Clean the smoke alarm on a regular basis in order to avoid false alarms.
||with fixed 3V lithium battery
||Ø 102 mm x 36 mm
||Wireless smoke detector
ABUS wireless smoke alarms are linked together without cables. If one alarm is triggered, all the other wireless smoke alarms within range will also sound. In case of emergency, the alarm will be transmitted from detector to detector – and you will be alerted reliably. This increases the security of your home and your family. Our motto here is: "all for one, one for all" Keep yourself safe at home in every way you can. Ideally, wireless ...
Other interesting products from the category Wireless smoke alarms