Cam cylinder Ø 18 mm 356-H18/456-H18
- cylinders: nickel-plated brass (finish Ni)
- keys: nickel silver (except stock profile - nickel-plated brass)
- System XY14 standard drill protection
- System Integral drill protection by a massive hard metal plate
- fitting diameter 18 mm
- cam is adjustable in 45° steps
- key only removable in
- locking position locking movement always 90°, in direction left or right
- only available in system Integral and XY14, restrictions in the use for locking systems
- further cams see "Cam shapes"
- salt-water resistant (finish CR)
- finishes: CR, MS, AUPO, BROA, AUMA (see Infobar - Special features for cylinders - "Cylinder finishes")
Cam cylinders are designed for application in mailboxes, wardrobes, strongboxes, lamp posts or vending machines. We manufacture according to DIN EN 1303, DIN 18252 and are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Please also find more detailed information on ABUS cam cylinders in diameter 18 mm and 24 mm. ...
Other interesting products from the category Cam cylinders