Padlock brass 55
Our 55 padlock made from brass is one of our classic locks for a number of use cases.
THE CLASSIC MADE OF BRASS
Our brass padlock 55 is one of our classic locks for numerous applications.
With the brass lock 55, the lock body is made of solid brass. The hardened steel shackle and the internal parts made of corrosion-free materials ensure the longevity of the lock. Inside, a precision pin cylinder with mushroom head pins is used. The exterior is protected from wind and weather. Locking is done without a key by pushing down the shackle. The application possibilities are wide-ranging: You can use it, for example, to secure loop cables or to secure doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchgear or barriers.
- Body made of solid brass
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- Shackle made from hardened steel
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder
- Self-locking: locking without key by pushing down the shackle
Operation and use:
- Basic protection
- Cobra loop cables, doors, gates, cabinets, lockers, toolboxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchgears, barriers
- This classic lock is available in different sizes
- Sizes: 25 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 45 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm
- Additional Shackle Lengths: 63 mm