Padlock brass 75IB/40 kd. (Art. no. 28638)
100% STAINLESS BRASS LOCK
The ABUS Brass 75IB marine padlock is ideal for securing medium value assets and objects in severe weather conditions.
A chrome-plated lock body made of solid brass and a stainless steel shackle make the lock particularly corrosion-resistant and ensure optimum theft protection even in extremely strong environmental influences. The Brass 75IB keeps your valuables secure under lock and key regardless of the weather.
In addition, the highly precise reversible key locking system with up to 168,000 key codes ensures optimum security. The paracentric key profile makes it extremely difficult for lock pickers to manipulate the lock.
- Solid lock body made from brass with nickel pearl coating
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- Highly precise reversible key locking system with up to 150 000 key variations
- 75IB/40 + 75IB/50: Key-retaining
- 75IB/30: self-locking
Operation and use:
- For medium-security requirements under extreme weather and environmental conditions
- Ideal for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||two keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
Padlock brass 75IB/40 kd.
Art. no. 28638
Packaging: individual box
Weight: 170 g
Width a: 39,5 mm