Padlock brass 85/30HB24 kd. (Art. no. 02410)
The brass padlock 85 is suitable for many different applications.
Whether bags or suitcases, doors or cupboards, caskets or lockers, cellars or sheds: With padlock 85 you can reliably protect your valuables from theft. The lock body is made of solid brass, the hardened shackle has a Nano Protect™ coating, which makes the lock very durable. Locking takes place automatically by pressing down the shackle. The precision pin cylinder can then only be opened with a key. A plus is the "service" version of the 85: From our specialist dealers you can, for example, have the key code of your front door and your shed adapted and use the same key for both.
- Solid lock body made from brass
- Hardened steel shackle with NANO PROTECT™ plating for extreme corrosion resistance
- Can be made keyed alike to already existing keys/locks by the trade (Version Service)
- Double bolted (as of 30 mm)
- Automatic locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Paracentric keyway for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from rust-free high quality materials
- Precision pin cylinder with mushroom pins
Operation and use:
- 85/20 – 85/40: To secure valuables/goods of medium value or at an average risk of theft
- 85/50 – 85/70: To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- 85IB: Ideal for use in coastal and port areas
- To secure bags, suitcases, jewellery boxes, cash boxes, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, etc.
- Sizes: 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70 mm
- Stainless Steel (IB): 30, 40, 50, 60 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 20HB22, 30HB24, 30HB65, 40HB40, 40HB63, 50HB80, 50HB127, 50HB200
- Brass Shackle (MB) 30, 40, 50, 60 mm (available on special request)
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||two keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
Padlock brass 85/30HB24 kd.
Art. no. 02410
Packaging: individual box
Weight: 90 g
Width a: 30 mm