Padlock Aqua Safe 70IB
This marine padlock made of solid brass is particularly suitable for securing boats and vehicles in extremely harsh weather and environmental conditions.
A LOCK FOR EXTREME WEATHER
The ABUS 70IB Aqua Safe marine padlock not only reliably protects your valuables from theft, but also protects sensitive surfaces from scratches.
The extremely weatherproof Aqua Safe 70IB from ABUS is made from a solid brass lock body coated in plastic to protect sensitive surfaces. The hardened steel shackle also has an impact-resistant plastic coating. In addition, a special protective cap ensures that water spray and dirt cannot penetrate into the locking mechanism. This makes this padlock ideal for securing valuables outdoors.
- Lock body made of solid brass
- Sealed lock body with special protective cap and drainage channels to protect the locking mechanism from water and dirt
- Shock-absorbing plastic casing protects sensitive surfaces
- Stainless-steel shackle for extra-special corrosion protection
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Drainage channel to drain away penetrating water
- Double bolted
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
Operation and use:
- For medium-security requirements under extreme weather and environmental conditions
- Ideal for securing vehicles and boats
Brass is one of the most common materials for padlocks because it can never rust. Therefore, brass padlocks can be found in many different places all around the world and especially in outdoor applications. International range For decades the ABUS brand has been synonymous with padlocks of a wide variety of designs. A well-established product range that is designed for the needs of international markets underlines our worldwide expertise in ...
Other interesting products from the category Brass