Combination Lock 147TSA/30 B (Art. no. 53093)
FOR TRAVEL TO THE USA
Our 147TSA luggage lock is a good choice for securing your luggage when you want to fly to the United States.
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) opens suitcases and other luggage, among other things, if something cannot be precisely defined during screening at the airport security check. For TSA locks, the employees have generic keys which fit these locks, so your bag lock will not be damaged. The case can then always be locked again in the usual fashion. Conventional padlocks are broken open by customs officials. This is allowed - only you will no longer have a lock to protect your suitcase from opportunistic thieves. The lock with plastic body and cable bracket is locked by a three-digit numerical code. It has an indicator that shows whether the lock has been opened using a TSA key.
- Lock body made from plastic
- Shackle diameter 3 mm
- Individually resettable 3-digit code
- Visible red indicator at shackle: lock was opened by TSA. To reset red indicator open lock and turn shackle by 360°
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of lower value or at a low risk of theft
- Suitable e.g. to secure luggage
- Ideal for journeys to the USA: the luggage can be opened/relocked by the US security authorities without damaging the lock
|Horizontal clearance b:
||resettable digit code
|No. of keys supplied:
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|color of facets:
These compact combination locks are suitable for a range of uses even with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing items of luggage, tool boxes or lockers in sports clubs. 3-digit or 4-digit As the padlocks are secured by means of a 3-digit or 4-digit number combination that can be set individually, they are ideal for use in the leisure industry as there is no need to carry a key. The combination ...
Other interesting products from the category Combination