Combination Lock 148TSA/30 B (Art. no. 53094)
Our 148TSA combination lock is particularly suitable for travel to the USA, as the United States customs authorities can open this padlock and relock the suitcase.
Are you looking for a lock for your suitcases and bags that is particularly suitable for a trip to the USA? The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) randomly opens suitcases, bags, backpacks and other luggage. Or even if something cannot be precisely defined when being screened at the airport. For TSA locks, the employees have generic keys which fit these locks. So your lock won’t be damaged. The case can then always be locked again in the usual fashion. Our 148TSA combination lock has an indicator that shows whether the lock has been opened using a TSA key. An included name tag facilitates personalisation.
- Lock body made from plastic
- Cable diameter 2 mm
- Individually resettable 3-digit code
- Write-on name tag included
- Cable shackle opens by pressing the lever on the side
- Visible red indicator at shackle: lock was opened by TSA
- To reset red indicator open lock and turn shackle by 360°
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of lower value or at a low risk of theft
- Suitable e.g. to secure luggage
- Ideal for journeys into the USA: the luggage can be opened/relocked by the US security authorities without damaging the lock
|Horizontal clearance b:
||resettable digit code
|No. of keys supplied:
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|color of facets:
These compact combination locks are suitable for a range of uses even with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing items of luggage, tool boxes or lockers in sports clubs. 3-digit or 4-digit As the padlocks are secured by means of a 3-digit or 4-digit number combination that can be set individually, they are ideal for use in the leisure industry as there is no need to carry a key. The combination ...
Other interesting products from the category Combination