Combination Lock 78
To secure valuables with a low risk of theft, we recommend our combination lock 78 with safe locking system - for example lockers in schools and gyms.
SAFE LOCKING SYSTEM
The combination lock 78 has a high-quality safe locking mechanism.
To secure valuables with a low risk of theft, for example lockers in schools and gyms, we recommend our combination lock 78 with safe locking system. The hardened steel shackle can be locked and unlocked with an individual, three-digit number code. The housing is coated in a special electrochemical process to achieve a high level of corrosion protection. In the 78KC version, the integrated master key function of the combination lock ensures that a superior person can operate all locks with one master key by means of a number code.
- Shackle made from hardened steel
- 78KC: Master key opens more than 2 000 individual combinations (master key function by cylinder on the back of the lock)
- High protection against manipulation
- KTL-coating (black) for better corrosion protection
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of lesser value or at a low risk of theft
- Handy operation without key, e.g. lockers, cupboards, etc. in schools, companies, etc.
- Size: 50 mm, 78KC/50 (Key Control)
These compact combination locks are suitable for a range of uses even with different users, thanks to their special locking system. Applications include securing items of luggage, tool boxes or lockers in sports clubs. 3-digit or 4-digit As the padlocks are secured by means of a 3-digit or 4-digit number combination that can be set individually, they are ideal for use in the leisure industry as there is no need to carry a key. The combination ...
Other interesting products from the category Combination