Padlock 23 Diskus®
Trust the original: Our Diskus® 23 padlock has proven its worth in securing objects with a high risk of theft.
TRUST THE ORIGINAL
Our padlock Diskus® 23 has proven itself to secure higher values or objects with a high risk of theft.
The round shape with narrow stirrup opening and the welding seam ensure solid safety! The Diskus® 23 padlock protects your valuables that you store in barns, cupboards, cellars or behind doors and gates, for example. The lock is made of stainless steel on the inside and outside, the shackle is made of special hardened steel, which makes it particularly tamper-proof. The seam that holds the two stainless steel shells together is also hand-welded on the Diskus® 23, which leaves our production facility in Volmarstein (Germany). This means that the two halves cannot be easily broken apart and the Diskus® secures your valuables and objects very well. Tip: Combine the Diskus® 23 with the matching hasp 140.
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology - maximum strength
- Hardened steel shackle
- Precision pin tumbler cylinder with anti-pick pins
- Key retaining: locking only with the key (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables / goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure doors, gates, cupboards, cellar doors etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle