Fingerprint padlock 56/50 (Art. no. 86531)
Prepare to enter a new dimension in padlocks.
With our ABUS Touch, we are throwing the doors wide open to a fascinating future. The ABUS Touch can be opened on any side using fingerprint technology. Two main users can save their fingerprints and delete them again if need be. It is possible to add up to eight additional users and program up to ten fingers in total – theoretically both hands for a single user. The ABUS Touch also features a hardened steel shackle, making it extremely difficult to break open.
- Stores up to 10 fingerprints
- Hardened steel shackle
- Rapid sensor with 360° detection range
- Secure data storage (data retained even if batteries run flat)
Operation and use:
- Security for lower-value items/smaller goods or where there is a low risk of theft
- For securing doors, lockers, tool boxes, sheds, switch boxes, etc.
|Horizontal clearance b:
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c: