Padlock brass 70/35 black (Art. no. 53971)
THEFT PROTECTION FOR YOUR SENSITIVE SURFACES
This padlock from ABUS is ideal for maritime use in extreme weather and environmental conditions. That’s why it provides optimal theft protection for assets of medium value on boats.
The ABUS Expedition 70 marine padlock has a solid brass lock body that is plastic coated to protect sensitive surfaces. The hardened steel shackle is also plastic coated. In addition, a special protective cap ensures that water spray and dirt cannot penetrate the locking mechanism. Chains, doors, gates, cupboards, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc. can all be locked with the Expedition 70.
- Solid lock body made from brass
- Shackle made from hardened steel with plastic sleeve
- Sealed lock body with special protective cap and drainage channels to protect the locking mechanism from water and dirt
- Shock-absorbing plastic casing protects sensitive surfaces
- Double bolted
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Self-locking: lock without the key by pushing down the shackle
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- For securing chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc.
- Also suitable for outdoor use
- Sizes: 35, 45, 50 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 45HB63, 50HB80
- Stainless steel shackle (IB): 35, 45, 50; 45/HB63, 50/HB80
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
Padlock brass 70/35 black
Art. no. 53971
Weight: 106 g
Width a: 36 mm