Padlock brass 70/35 red kd. (Art. no. 53972)
The brass padlock 70 is particularly suitable for use in extreme weather and environmental conditions.
With our robust brass lock 70, you can secure your valuables with chains, on doors, gates, on cupboards, lockers, in tool boxes, sheds and co. even under extreme weather conditions. We recommend using it to cover medium-value assets or items in case of average risk of theft. The 70 padlock consists of a solid brass body which, thanks to a special protective cap and drainage channels, protects the lock from the ingress of dirt and splash water. The interior is made of corrosion-resistant materials. The steel shackle is completely encased in a robust, impact-resistant plastic, which protects adjacent surfaces. Because at sea in particular, a padlock can bounce back and forth depending on the weather conditions.
- Solid lock body made from brass
- Shackle made from hardened steel with plastic sleeve
- Sealed lock body with special protective cap and drainage channels to protect the locking mechanism from water and dirt
- Shock-absorbing plastic casing protects sensitive surfaces
- Double bolted
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Self-locking: lock without the key by pushing down the shackle
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- For securing chains, doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, etc.
- Also suitable for outdoor use
- Sizes: 35, 45, 50 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 45HB63, 50HB80
- Stainless steel shackle (IB): 35, 45, 50; 45/HB63, 50/HB80
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||two keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|color of facets:
Padlock brass 70/35 red kd.
Art. no. 53972
Packaging: individual box
Weight: 105 g
Width a: 36 mm