Steel Padlock 93RK Monobloc
Want to secure a cash machine or roller shutter, but the spot is hard to reach?
Or want to secure high value assets and expensive objects? Our 93RK Monobloc padlock can do the job. Shackle and lock body are made of hardened special steel with Nano Protect™ coating. This makes the padlock extremely secure.
- Shackle and lock body made of hardened special steel with NANO PROTECT™ coating for extra corrosion resistance
- Protected against drilling or pulling open
- Cylinder can be replaced and re-keyed to match an existing key
- O: Accepts all standard oval cylinders
- EPZ: Accepts all standard Euro profile half cylinders
- fig. 8: Accepts all cylinders from the ABUS 83 series
Operation and use:
- To secure assets and objects of greater value or those at a high risk of theft
- For the highest security requirements
- For securing warehouses, factory gates, containers and lorries etc.
The strong ABUS padlocks are made from hardened steel and are used for high security requirements. They are ideal to protect high-value items and can be used on gates, doors, tool boxes, cupboards or switch boxes.
Other interesting products from the category Steel