Kids Helmet Youn-I MIPS
The Youn-I MIPS from ABUS is a modern and comfortable bike helmet for children – equipped with the advanced MIPS protection system.
The Youn-I MIPS from ABUS is a modern and particularly safe bike helmet that appeals to two generations at once.
With a simple, urban and fashionable look, this helmet speaks to both young cyclists as well as women who are looking for a bike helmet suitable for smaller heads.
The abbreviation MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System and was developed by experts specialising in the prevention of brain damage from rotational falls. The MIPS system can reduce the energy of the impact by up to 40%, which significantly lessens the strain caused to the brain. This can reduce or even prevent brain damage.
- In-Mold for a durable connection of the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- Visor-like front edge ensuring enhanced protection for the face
- Deep temple and neck area for increased all-round protection
- Full shell reduces damage caused by the typical activities of a child
- Zoom Evo Kids – precise adjustment system
- Large integrated rear LED light in a high position with 180° visibility
- Size adjustment with a full ring made from hard-wearing and mouldable plastic for optimum stability and form fitting
- Excellent ventilation with 5 air inlets and 12 air outlets
- Foamed-in fly net
- Passive safety thanks to reflectors
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) is a revolutionary technology that offers advanced protection in the event of an oblique impact
Operation and use:
- A child and young person's helmet for everyday use
- This helmet was specially developed for children and their specific requirements
- Rain cap available as an accessory
From a child seat, through stabilisers, to your child's first proper bike – the right helmet that looks cool in every situation! ABUS has been renowned for its collection of children's helmets for many years. We consistently advocate the wearing of helmets. Our cooperation with a range of institutions, such as the ADFC, the German Road Safety Association (Deutsche Verkehrswacht) and the Hannelore Kohl Foundation, is a clear indication of ...
Other interesting products from the category Kids