Cable Lock 1100
Quick and simple: The Cable Lock 1100 provides basic protection for your bike quickly and easily with the use of a number code.
EASY HANDLING, LOW WEIGHT
The Cable Lock 1100 always proves its worth when convenient handling and low weight are the key focus because risk of theft is low.
Do you often take your lower-value bike to a beer garden, park it outside a shop or want to lock it to your child's bike at pre-school? Then the Cable Lock 1100 from ABUS is right for you! With its three-digit number code, you always have the key in your head – that is particularly handy when several people use the lock in turn. At just 140g, the Cable Lock 1100 is a flyweight and comfortably fits into any bag.
- 6 mm thick steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
Operation and use:
- Basic protection where risk of theft is low
- Recommended for securing low-range and children's bikes
- Convenient transportation by wrapping the cable around the seat post
- Cable locks boast excellent flexibility with a relatively low weight
- This lock is also available in fun, bright colours for children
- The combination lock is great for use by several people
- Colours: black or coloured (red, grey, blue)
The Cable locks has certain advantages when convenience and practicality are priorities. Light weight and surprising flexibility makes the cable lock a popular security solution in circumstances where basic protection is all that's required. Quality cables from ABUS are designed in such a way that they are very difficult to hold with certain tools used for breaking locks. In addition, the thick cables have a deterrent effect on many petty ...
Other interesting products from the category Cable locks