Cable Lock 1900
For stop-offs: The Cable Lock 1900 is ideal for locking up your bike quickly and easily for a short period of time.
BASIC PROTECTION WHICH IS EASY TO USE
Secure your bike quickly and easily with the Cable Lock 1900 when the risk of theft is low.
Even if its only for five minutes, you should never leave a bike – even a cheap one – unsecured. The Cable Lock 1900 is the ideal choice for when the risk of theft is low, but you want to leave your bike unattended. Because it makes a huge difference whether a thief simply has to mount the bike and ride off or deal with a troublesome lock first. At a length of 55 cm and a weight of just 180 g, the Cable Lock 1900 can be transported comfortably in a backpack or connected to the bike's luggage rack or seat post.
- 6 mm thick steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
Operation and use:
- Basic protection where there is a low theft risk
- Recommended for protecting entry-level and children's bicycles
- Convenient transportation by wrapping the cable around the seat post
- Cable locks are characterised by good flexibility and relatively low weight
- This lock is also available in blue, red and silver, and in fun, bright colours for children
- Colours: black or colourful (red, grey, blue)
The Cable locks has certain advantages when convenience and practicality are priorities. Light weight and surprising flexibility makes the cable lock a popular security solution in circumstances where basic protection is all that's required. Quality cables from ABUS are designed in such a way that they are very difficult to hold with certain tools used for breaking locks. In addition, the thick cables have a deterrent effect on many petty ...
Other interesting products from the category Cable locks