Cable Lock 650
Quick and simple: Secure your bike with the Cable Lock 650 when the risk of theft is manageable.
LOW WEIGHT FOR BASIC PROTECTION
If you want to lock up quickly: the Cable Lock 650 secures your bike quickly and simply on short stop-offs.
Even for just a few minutes: an unlocked bike invites thieves to strike. The Cable Lock 650 is a good solution if you don't want to or aren't able to keep an eye on your bike the whole time – e.g. on a stop-off. KLICKfix makes using the lock incredibly easy – simply press the lock together and it clicks into place, without actively locking it with a key.
- 8 mm-thick steel cable
- Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the paintwork
Operation and use:
- Basic protection where there is a low theft risk
- Recommended for protecting entry-level and children's bicycles
- Cable locks are characterised by good flexibility and relatively low weight
- This lock is also available in blue, red and silver (four units in each colour per lock)
- Colours: black or colourful (red, grey, blue)
The Cable locks has certain advantages when convenience and practicality are priorities. Light weight and surprising flexibility makes the cable lock a popular security solution in circumstances where basic protection is all that's required. Quality cables from ABUS are designed in such a way that they are very difficult to hold with certain tools used for breaking locks. In addition, the thick cables have a deterrent effect on many petty ...
Other interesting products from the category Cable locks