Cable Lock Catama 870
Flexible and reliable: the Cable Lock Catama 870 is of great assistance if you are looking for basic protection.
SOLID BASIC PROTECTION AND EASY HANDLING
Flexible and robust: the Cable Lock Catama 870
Whether shopping, enjoying a coffee or on a long bike ride: thanks to its great level of flexibility, the Cable Lock Catama 870 provides reliable protection when locking your bicycle to fixed objects when there is a low risk of theft. Handling is more than convenient: thanks to an adjustable bracket, the position of the lock can be changed. The “QuickSnap” bracket allows for single-button operation and easy mounting of the Cable Lock Catama 870 to the seat post bolt.
- 20 mm thick, high-quality steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- The body and structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a low risk of theft
- Recommended for securing low-value bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
- QuickSnap – Single-button operation and easy mounting to the seat post bolt
- Variable lock positioning thanks to the bracket which can be rotated in 15° steps
- Cable locks are characterised by their good flexibility and relatively low weight
The Cable locks has certain advantages when convenience and practicality are priorities. Light weight and surprising flexibility makes the cable lock a popular security solution in circumstances where basic protection is all that's required. Quality cables from ABUS are designed in such a way that they are very difficult to hold with certain tools used for breaking locks. In addition, the thick cables have a deterrent effect on many petty ...
Other interesting products from the category Cable locks