Cable Lock IVEN 8220
The IVEN 8220 Cable Lock offers good protection for your bike – against both theft and damage to the paintwork.
SOFT SHELL, HARD CORE
The IVEN 8220 Cable Lock deters bicycle thieves while its innovative plastic coating protects your bike’s paintwork.
The Cable Lock IVEN 8220 is obviously robust: the high-quality steel cable, which is coated with a highly flexible Ivy synthetic sleeve to prevent damage to the bike’s paintwork, is 22mm thick. The best part: the functional high-tech fibre is particularly durable, water resistant and weather resistant. Combined with the body and structural parts of the locking mechanism made of specially hardened steel, the Cable Lock IVEN 8220 scores on "hard facts" and acts as a deterrent for potential bicycle thieves.
- 22 mm thick, high-quality steel cable
- New, functional, durable and highly flexible Ivy synthetic-fibre coating to prevent damage to the paintwork
- The body and structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a low risk of theft
- Recommended for the protection of good-quality bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
- UGH 02 – universal bracket for the luggage carrier with a strut diameter of 5 - 16.5 mm
- The bracket is available as an additional accessory
- Cable locks are characterised by good flexibility and relatively low weight
- The particularly thick cable acts as an additional deterrent
The Cable locks has certain advantages when convenience and practicality are priorities. Light weight and surprising flexibility makes the cable lock a popular security solution in circumstances where basic protection is all that's required. Quality cables from ABUS are designed in such a way that they are very difficult to hold with certain tools used for breaking locks. In addition, the thick cables have a deterrent effect on many petty ...
Other interesting products from the category Cable locks