Cable Lock PHANTOM™ 8940
Safety for everyday cycling
Protection at low risk of theft
The ABUS PHANTOM™ 8940 Cable Lock features a 15 or 17mm-thick spiral cable. With this cable lock, you can quickly lock your bike anywhere and nobody will dare try to take it.
The ABUS PHANTOM™ 8940 Cable Lock is particularly secure owing to the ABUS Extra-Classe automatic cylinder with coded reversible key. No matter how you insert the key into the lock, opening always works quickly. The fact that it is very light is an added bonus: you only have to carry 460–505g. The matt black lock is coated with PVC material to prevent damage to the paintwork.
- 15 or 17 mm thick, high-quality steel cable
- Plastic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle’s paintwork
- ABUS Extra Classe automatic cylinder with coded reversible key
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a low risk of theft
- Ideal for securing low-cost bicycles
- KF – bracket with simple attachment to the saddle clamp bolt and optimum operation
- TexFL and TexKF Mini – bracket with fabric strap, particularly suited to non-circular tube cross-sections with a diameter of 21 - 80 mm
- Cable locks boast excellent flexibility with a relatively low weight
The Cable locks has certain advantages when convenience and practicality are priorities. Light weight and surprising flexibility makes the cable lock a popular security solution in circumstances where basic protection is all that's required. Quality cables from ABUS are designed in such a way that they are very difficult to hold with certain tools used for breaking locks. In addition, the thick cables have a deterrent effect on many petty ...
Other interesting products from the category Cable locks