Cable Lock Racer 660
A cable lock in different lengths.
A FLEXIBLE CABLE LOCK
The ABUS Racer 660 Cable Lock enables bicycles or their components to be locked with little weight.
The ABUS Racer 660 Cable Lock is available in three different lengths. That way, you can decide before buying what would be the ideal lock length for your everyday cycling and if a reduced weight is important to you.
If you opt for the shortest version of the ABUS Racer 660 Cable Lock, you will receive a 75 cm lock which weighs 400 g. The medium version is 120 cm long and weighs 477 g. If, however, you need an extra-long cable lock, because you regularly lock multiple bicycles together, for example, you can go for the 185 cm version which weighs 550 g.
- 12/15 mm thick, flexible security cable
- ABUS quality cylinder with keyhole cover and practical reversible key
- ABUS automatic cylinder with protection against drilling and user-friendly reversible key
Operation and use:
- Great protection where the risk of theft is low
- Ideal for securing low-cost bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier it is to lock the bicycle to a fixed object
- URB bracket – fits the LL carrier on the lock for practical mounting to the seat post
- Optional seat post clamp
- Cable locks boast excellent flexibility with a relatively low weight
- The Racer 660 is available in a range of lengths
The Cable locks has certain advantages when convenience and practicality are priorities. Light weight and surprising flexibility makes the cable lock a popular security solution in circumstances where basic protection is all that's required. Quality cables from ABUS are designed in such a way that they are very difficult to hold with certain tools used for breaking locks. In addition, the thick cables have a deterrent effect on many petty ...
Other interesting products from the category Cable locks