Frame Lock 4850 LH-2 KR OEM (Art. no. 46533)
- 8.5 mm thick locking shackle
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS Push'n Lock the patented closing mechanism for easy attachment of accessory
- Extra large wheel travel (enlarged to standard version 4850)
- ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key
- Two keys are supplied in the scope of delivery
- The lock is available only in KR (key retaining) version. The lock holds the key when the lock is open.
- LH - Easy mounting by screwing to the rear struts
- Frame locks are a convenient protection against unauthorized use of the bicycle
- The security can be increased significantly by using the accessory 4850 Cable and 4850 Chain
- The use of a second lock besides the frame lock is highly recommended
The frame lock are basic security devices for almost any bike. These practical frame lock is light and quick to use to protect your bike against unauthorised use. They can be connected to other accessories such as chains or cables to protect your bike even more effectively against theft. The frame locks are available either with keys that can be removed when they are open or with keys that cannot be removed.
Other interesting products from the category Frame locks