Frame Lock Amparo 495
The Frame Lock Amparo 495 is made of specially hardened steel and has an extra-large wheel passage.
BASIC PROTECTION WITH ABUS QUALITY
Choosing the Frame Lock Amparo 495 is an important step in the direction of anti-theft protection. It’s easy and light to use.
Even if your bicycle is only at low risk of theft, it is still crucial to invest in an ABUS frame lock for basic protection. Better to be safe than sorry. The Amparo Frame Lock is easy to mount to the bicycle’s threaded rear frame with the universal clamps provided. The extra-large wheel passage is also very well-suited to wide and extra-wide tyres.
- 8.5 mm thick locking shackle
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- Extra-large wheel passage
- ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key
- Two keys are supplied in the scope of delivery
Operation and use:
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for the protection of low-range bicycles
- LH - Easy mounting by screwing to the rear struts
- CL – mount to the threaded rear frame with the universal clamps provided
- SP – mount to the multi-skin sheet
- Frame locks are a convenient protection against unauthorized use of the bicycle
- The use of a second lock besides the frame lock is highly recommended
- The lock is only available in NKR version, which means the key can be removed when the lock is open
The frame lock are basic security devices for almost any bike. These practical frame lock is light and quick to use to protect your bike against unauthorised use. They can be connected to other accessories such as chains or cables to protect your bike even more effectively against theft. The frame locks are available either with keys that can be removed when they are open or with keys that cannot be removed.
Other interesting products from the category Frame locks