Frame Lock SHIELD™ 565
The ABUS SHIELD™ 565 Frame Lock offers you the ability to secure your bike against theft quickly and easily.
THE SIMPLE SOLUTION
With the ABUS SHIELD™ 565 Frame Lock, you can secure your bike against theft quickly and easily.
You do not always need a chain lock or U-lock to secure your bike. In some situations – in particular where the risk of theft is low – it can be enough to secure the bike with a frame lock. The ABUS SHIELD™ 565 Frame Lock is mounted directly on the bike and can be locked with a single hand movement. Securing your bike does not get quicker and easier than that! The 8.5 mm shackle, for example, provides great protection for low-range bikes.
- 8.5 mm thick locking shackle
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- In the R version, the key remains in the cylinder when the lock is opened; in the NR version, it can be pulled out
Operation and use:
- Good protection at low theft risk
- Recommended for the protection of low-range bicycles
- LH - Easy mounting by screwing to the rear struts
- The Clutching Strap LH Adaptor offers an alternative attachment option if no mounting points are available on the rear structure
- Frame locks are a convenient protection against unauthorized use of the bicycle
- The use of a second lock besides the frame lock is highly recommended
The frame lock are basic security devices for almost any bike. These practical frame lock is light and quick to use to protect your bike against unauthorised use. They can be connected to other accessories such as chains or cables to protect your bike even more effectively against theft. The frame locks are available either with keys that can be removed when they are open or with keys that cannot be removed.
Other interesting products from the category Frame locks