U-Lock Facilo 32
The Facilo 32 U-Lock provides a sound level of basic protection for your bicycle. ABUS Double Locking technology offers added security.
BASIC PROTECTION THANKS TO CUTTING-EDGE ABUS TECHNOLOGIES
Perhaps you need to leave your bike outside a shop, or secure it to a garden fence while you pop in and visit friends: the Facilo 32 U-Lock is the perfect solution for situations where there is a low risk of theft or for bicycles which come from the lower end of the price scale.
High-quality materials coupled with cutting-edge safety technology: even the economy range of ABUS bike locks incorporates a high-quality cylinder featuring the company's Double Locking technology. This means that the 12 mm hardened-steel shackle is locked twice within the main body, for additional protection against thieves attempting to bend it open using everyday methods. It's not surprising that U-locks are recommended by the police as the most reliable form of protection against bike theft. The Cobra cable (length of 140 cm, thickness of 10 mm) then allows you to secure additional components directly to the bicycle, such as wheels or accessories like bike helmets.
- Hardened 12 mm round shackle
- ABUS top-quality locking cylinder
- 10 mm high-quality steel cable with two loop ends
- PVC casing to prevent damage to paintwork
Operation and use:
- Basic protection in situations where the risk of theft is low
- Ideal for securing low-cost bicycles
- The longer the length of the shackle, the more easily it can be used to secure a bike to a fixed object
- USH 32 universal bracket which is easy to mount on round tubes with a diameter of 15 - 35 mm
The U-lock is classics when it comes to securing bikes, and for good reason. Solid materials and no moving parts outside the lock mechanism are an excellent starting point for the strongest resistance possible. Decades of experience with the U-lock have made us experts in combining the most resistant materials with unique technology, and consequently one of the leading U-locks manufacturers. By the way: the police and insurance companies ...
Other interesting products from the category U-locks