U-Lock GRANIT™ 460
The GRANIT™ 460 U-Lock offers outstanding protection against bike theft thanks to its premium-quality materials and Extra Class cylinder.
SPECIALLY HARDENED STEEL COMBINED WITH FIRST-RATE LOCKING TECHNOLOGY
A hard nut for thieves to crack: the GRANIT™ 460 U-Lock cannot be bent open or attacked using ice spray.
This U-lock has a lot to offer: the 12mm parabolic shackle, the housing and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel. When combined with the ABUS Extra Class cylinder, they result in a lock which can rightly be considered the safest way of securing high-value bicycles. The locking mechanism is a stand-out feature: not only is it particularly secure thanks to the double locking system, but it is also supplied with a coded reversible key. By ordering other locks which are coded appropriately, all of the locks owned by the members of a single family can be operated using one key, for example.
- Hardened 12 mm parabolic shackle
- The shackle, the lock body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- ABUS Extra Class cylinder with coded reversible key
Operation and use:
- Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles
- The longer the length of the shackle, the more easily it can be used to secure a bike to a fixed object
- USH 460 – Bracket for transporting the lock on the wheel. The plastic bracket is used to mount it on round pipes with a diameter of 15 - 35 mm.
- SH B – The universal bracket for U-locks fits on various frame diameters from 20 - 55 mm. The bracket can be mounted horizontally or vertically on the frame.
- The lock can be ordered with other keyed-alike locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method
The U-lock is classics when it comes to securing bikes, and for good reason. Solid materials and no moving parts outside the lock mechanism are an excellent starting point for the strongest resistance possible. Decades of experience with the U-lock have made us experts in combining the most resistant materials with unique technology, and consequently one of the leading U-locks manufacturers. By the way: the police and insurance companies ...
Other interesting products from the category U-locks