U-Lock GRANIT™ Plus 470
The GRANIT™ Plus 470 U-Lock offers maximum protection for your high-value bicycle, even in situations where the risk of theft is high.
MAXIMUM PROTECTION AGAINST A WIDE VARIETY OF BIKE THEFT TECHNIQUES
Stop thieves in their tracks: the GRANIT™ Plus 470 U-Lock offers superb protection against attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling.
Do you need to leave your high-value bicycle in locations such as railway stations where the risk of theft is high? Then the GRANIT™ Plus 470 U-Lock is your ideal companion: the ABUS Power Cell technology offers superlative protection against attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling. The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel. It also features the picking-resistant Plus disc cylinder. This combination has earned the GRANIT™ Plus 470 acclaim in a wide variety of tests, with seals of approval from OSIMZ (Russia) and test institutes in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and the United Kingdom.
- Hardened 12 mm parabolic shackle
- ABUS Power Cell technology provides outstanding protection against attempts to remove the lock by hitting or pulling
- The shackle, the body and the load-bearing parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured from specially hardened steel
- Automatic cover to protect the keyhole from contamination and corrosion
Operation and use:
- Great protection where there is a high risk of theft
- Ideal for securing high-value bicycles
- The longer the length of the shackle, the more easily it can be used to secure a bike to a fixed object
- EaZy KF bracket for convenient single-handed operation and quick mounting on round tubes with a diameter of 28 - 36 mm
- USH 470 universal bracket for easy mounting on round tubes with a diameter of 15 - 35 mm
- The lock can be ordered with other keyed-alike locks, all of which are operated using the same key or locking method
The U-lock is classics when it comes to securing bikes, and for good reason. Solid materials and no moving parts outside the lock mechanism are an excellent starting point for the strongest resistance possible. Decades of experience with the U-lock have made us experts in combining the most resistant materials with unique technology, and consequently one of the leading U-locks manufacturers. By the way: the police and insurance companies ...
Other interesting products from the category U-locks