Combination Lock 160/50HB50 B/SB Combination Padlock (Art. no. 35837)
SECURITY IN HIGH-GLOSS CHROME
The ABUS Prestige Code 160 padlock is made up of a lock body with exclusive high-gloss chrome plating and a shackle made from hardened steel.
The ABUS 160 combination lock is suitable for locking doors, gates, cabinets, lockers, switch boxes and similar valuables that are to be protected against theft or unauthorised use. The padlock is particularly practical as it is operated by means of a number code instead of a key. Depending on the size of the lock, the number code can be set individually on a 3 or 4 digit number wheel. This means that several users can gain access to the secured goods at any time.
- Lock body and shackle in exclusive high-gloss chrome plating
- Shackle made from hardened steel
- Double bolted
- 160/40: individually resettable 3-digit code
- 160/50: individually resettable 4-digit code
Operation and use:
- Security for assets and objects of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- Suitable for securing doors, gates, cupboards, lockers, tool boxes, etc.
- Ideal with ABUS Hasp No 100
- Sizes: 40, 50 mm
- Long shackle (HB): 160/50HB50
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||resettable digit code
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
|color of facets:
Combination Lock 160/50HB50 B/SB Combination Padlock
Art. no. 35837
Weight: 228 g
Width a: 51 mm
The outstanding quality of the hardened special steel, the sophisticated locking mechanism and the compact body of the lock in conjunction with long-term resistance to corrosion, make ABUS padlocks the ideal companion for boat owners.
Other interesting products from the category Padlocks