U-Lock GRANIT™ Power 58
U-locks are considered particularly secure, and rightly so. The 16 mm shackle of the GRANIT™ Power 58 provides exemplary protection for your motorbike.
LAYING DOWN THE LAW TO THIEVES
With the GRANIT™ Power 58, you can cross off all your worries about theft.
It is no coincidence that this 16mm U-lock ranks a respectable level 18 in the ABUS GLOBAL PROTECTION STANDARD®. When you lock the GRANIT™ Power 58, the shackle double-locks into the lock body. Then there's the hardened special steel, which reaches into its equal hardened counterpart, all of which leaves thieves wanting.
The ABUS XPlus cylinder, which is protected against picking, is hidden behind a manual cover, protected against contamination and corrosion. Ultimately, the GRANIT™ Power 58 should serve you well for a long time.
- 16 mm round shackle (18 mm with coating)
- Double-locking mechanism securing the shackle in the lock body
- The shackle, the lock body and the structural parts of the locking mechanism are manufactured using specially hardened steel
- ABUS XPlus cylinder for exceptionally high protection against manipulation attempts such as picking
- Two keys are included in the scope of delivery
- Manual cover to protect the keyhole from dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for additional and replacement keys
Operation and use:
- Excellent protection where the risk of theft is high
- Recommended for protecting high-value motorbikes
- SH 58 bracket for quick installation on round tubes with diameters between 12 - 17 mm
- The M6M Monolock Adapter Plate from GIVI provides a fully-integrated mounting option that can be used easily with almost all ABUS motorbike U-locks with a shackle height of more than 300 mm
- You can order several one-key-fits-all locks. That means that a single key or mechanism can be used for several locks
- U-locks are one of the most difficult lock types to defeat
- The security of your motorbike can be considerably increased by using a connection point (e.g., chain)
The U-locks is classics when it comes to securing motorbikes, and for good reason. Solid materials and no moving parts outside the lock mechanism are an excellent starting point for the strongest resistance possible. Decades of experience with U-locks has made us into experts in making the most effective use possible of the materials and the unique technology, and consequently into one of the leading manufacturers of U-locks.
Other interesting products from the category U-locks