Padlock brass 82 Monobloc
- Solid lock body made from brass
- 15/32" hardened special steel shackle
- Hardened steel pin protects the narrow side of the lock body against sawing
- Automatic locking: Locking without key by pushing down the shackle
- Precision pin tumbler
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Incl. two keys
- Sizes: 2 31/64", 2 3/4", 3 35/64"
Brass has been the standard material for padlocks in Europe for many years. Therefore, ABUS offers brass padlocks in numerous sizes and variations. Brass padlocks are being used a lot in everyday life. The material itself offers a very good level of corrosion resistance which can be further improved by coating the lock or by adding plastic covers. Our brass padlock range includes many different sizes, shapes, shackles, and other additions. ...
Other interesting products from the category Brass