The Diskus® 24RK padlock protects your valuables that you store behind barriers, gates, doors, basement windows, in sheds, or in tool boxes, for example.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
TRUST THE ORIGINAL
Our Diskus® 24RK padlock is especially suitable if you want to secure high-value objects at a high risk of theft.
The round design with narrow shackle opening and the welding seam ensure solid safety! The Diskus® 24RK padlock protects your valuables that you store behind barriers, gates, doors, basement windows, in sheds, or in tool boxes, for example. The lock is made of stainless steel inside and out, and the shackle is made of special hardened steel, which makes it particularly resistant to picking. The welding seam that holds the two stainless steel housing pieces together is also hand-welded on every Diskus® 24RK, which ships from our production facility in Germany. This means that the two halves cannot be easily broken apart and the Diskus® secures your valuables and items very well. Two keys are included in the scope of delivery. The RK (= re-keyable) variant means that our retailers can easily adapt this Diskus to key codes for Diskus locks already on hand. Tip: The 140 hasp is the perfect complement to the Diskus®.
- Precision pin cylinder, can be rekeyed to match an existing key
- Stainless steel - inside and outside
- Hardened steel shackle
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Additional protection against sawing
- Sophisticated Diskus® welded seam for highest breaking resistance
- Key retaining: locking only with the key (lock retains key until locked)
- RK: Cylinder can be taken out and re-keyed to match an existing key
- Made in Germany
- Incl. two keys
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure doors, gates, cupboards, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switchboards, bars, etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle
||1 9/64 inch
||2 3/4 inch
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||two keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
||2 3/4 inch