Diskus® Padlock Diskus® 26
- Heavy-duty stainless steel body
- Massive inner base for enhanced security
- Additional protection against sawing
- Shackle made from special alloy hardened steel
- Drill and pull resistant cylinder
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology - maximum strength
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- Made in Germany
- Sizes: 2 3/4, 3 5/32", 3 35/64""
The disc lock is a special form of padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design with only a small opening in the shackle makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS Diskus® is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required. 360-degree all-round protection
The Diskus® family is ...
Other interesting products from the category Diskus®