Padlock 70IB Aqua Safe
This marine padlock made of solid brass is particularly suitable for securing boats and vehicles in extremely harsh weather and environmental conditions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
A LOCK FOR EXTREME WEATHER
The ABUS 70IB Aqua Safe marine padlock not only reliably protects your valuables from theft, but also protects sensitive surfaces from scratches.
The extremely weatherproof Aqua Safe 70IB from ABUS is made from a solid brass lock body coated in plastic to protect sensitive surfaces. The hardened steel shackle also has an impact-resistant plastic coating. In addition, a special protective cap ensures that water spray and dirt cannot penetrate into the locking mechanism. This makes this padlock ideal for securing valuables outdoors.
- Lock body made of solid brass
- Stainless-steel shackle for extra-special corrosion protection
- Sealed lock body with special protective cap and drainage channels to protect the locking mechanism from water and dirt
- Shock-absorbing plastic casing protects sensitive surfaces
- Double bolted
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
Operation and use:
- For medium-security requirements under extreme weather and environmental conditions
- Ideal for securing vehicles and boats
Brass has been the standard material for padlocks in Europe for many years. Therefore, ABUS offers brass padlocks in numerous sizes and variations. Brass padlocks are being used a lot in everyday life. The material itself offers a good level of corrosion resistance which can be further improved by coating the lock or by adding plastic covers. Our brass padlock range includes many different sizes, shapes, shackles, and other additions. ...
Other interesting products from the category Brass