Padlock 25/70 with 5 keys kd.
TRUST THE ORIGINAL
Our Diskus® 25 padlock has a reversible key cylinder.
The Diskus® 25 padlock protects your valuables stored in trucks, vans, or basements or behind factory gates, for example. The lock is made of stainless steel inside and out, and the shackle is made of special hardened steel, which makes it particularly resistant to picking. The seam that holds the two stainless steel housing pieces together is also hand-welded on the Diskus® 26, which ships from our production facility in Germany. This means that the two halves cannot be easily broken apart and the Diskus® 25 secures your valuables and items very well. The padlock is opened with a reversible key. This is a quality and safety feature that makes the padlock highly convenient to operate. Because no matter which way you put it in, the reversible key always fits. Five reversible keys are included in the scope of delivery.
- High precision reversible key with 8,000 key differs
- Coded keys, spare keys can only be ordered with the code
- Stainless steel - inside and outside
- Hardened steel shackle
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Additional sawing protection
- Sophisticated Diskus® welded seam for highest break resistance
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
- Will be supplied with 5 keys
- Made in Germany
- With Code Card
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables/goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- To secure lorries, transporters, cellar doors, factory gates, etc.
- Ideally used with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140: virtually impossible to attack shackle
||1 3/16 inch
||2 3/4 inch
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||five keys included
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
||2 3/4 inch