Padlock brass T84MB
This lightweight brass padlock, the T84MB, is ideal for use where there is a lower requirement for security and severe weather conditions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALL-WEATHER BRASS PADLOCK WITH PLASTIC COATING
This 100% rust-free padlock is extremely weather resistant and therefore ideal for providing security on boats or in other outdoor environments.
The ABUS Nautic T84MB padlock has a solid brass lock body and brass shackle. Together with the internal components made of rust-free material, this lock is particularly suitable for outdoor use. Cupboards, lockers, bags, suitcases, boxes and cassettes, etc. can be locked with the Nautic T84MB. The padlock can be locked intuitively without a key simply by pressing down on the shackle.
- Lock body and shackle made of solid brass
- Double locking (from 1 3⁄16)"
- Inner components made from rust-free materials
- Self-locking: lock without the key by pushing down the shackle
- Precision pin cylinder
- Paracentric key profile for increased protection against manipulation
- Includes two keys
Operation and use:
- T84MB20 – T84MB30: protection of smaller assets and objects or those with a low risk of theft
- T84MB40: security for assets and objects of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- Sizes: 25⁄32, 1 3⁄16", 1 37⁄64""
ABUS marine padlocks are especially designed for outdoor use and work even in salt-water environments like marinas and harbors. They offer a high level of security and durability even after many years of exposure to harsh weather conditions. Outdoor padlocks are made of rust-resistant materials such as stainless steel or brass. To further improve the weatherability of our locks, we use plastic covers to protect the lock body and the cylinder ...
Other interesting products from the category Marine / Outdoor