Anchor WA 50
The ABUS WA 50 Wall Anchor is your trusted anchor when it comes to securing your bike to a fixed object.
YOUR EXTRA DAILY SECURITY
This much security is essential: With the WA 50 Wall Anchor and an ABUS bicycle lock, your bike is in good hands.
The hardened steel of the WA 50 makes no compromises when it comes to security. Once you have connected your bike to it, the risk of theft is minimised. The best option is a high-quality ABUS bicycle lock. The anchor and lock combined are an effective duo for protecting your bike.
The WA 50 Wall Anchor is weatherproof and is perfectly suited for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Strong wall anchor made of hardened steel
- Incl. mounting material
Operation and use:
- The anchor can be used to secure two-wheeled vehicles in garages, cellars and houses
- The WA 50 is designed for wall installation. In combination with an ABUS lock, it offers a high level of security
- After proper installation, this anchor can only be removed with considerable effort – use in rental properties must be checked
- The WA 50 is weatherproof and can be installed both indoors and outdoors
||1 1/2 inch
||1 1/2 inch
||3 5/32 inch
||4 21⁄64 inch
Attach securely? Of course! But where? Many locks make it possible to attach a bike to a stationary object to provide better protection against theft. Unfortunately, there are not always strong objects available to which they can be attached. ABUS offers various anchoring solutions that provide a very strong fixation on the floor or wall of your property. These high-quality security solutions provide a point of attachment that is just as ...
Other interesting products from the category Wall/Floor Anchors