Combination Lock 180IB
The water-protected 180IB combination lock from ABUS is the ideal padlock for use in severe weather conditions.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
ALL-WEATHER LOCK WITH ADJUSTABLE CODE
Robust and rust-free. The ABUS 180IB marine combination lock is the perfect solution for outdoor use.
The ABUS 180IB combination lock is ideal for securing medium-value assets and objects where there is an average risk of theft. A forged brass lock body and a stainless-steel shackle make the Nautilus 180IB/50 model a combination lock that is resistant to wind and weather. The lock shows its strengths when exposed to severe weather and environmental influences, such as in sea and port areas, or for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use.
- Body made of solid forged brass
- Shackle made from stainless steel
- 4-digit, individually resettable code
- Inner components made of non-corrosive materials
- Precision locking mechanism with additional tampering protection
Operation and use:
- Security for items/goods of medium value or where there is an average risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- For securing doors, gates, lockers, tool boxes, cellar windows, sheds, switch boxes, cupboards, etc.
- Sizes: 1 31⁄32";Sizes: 50 mm"
- Long shackle (HB): 180IB/50HB63
The outstanding quality of our hardened steel, the sophisticated locking mechanism and the compact body of the lock in conjunction with long-term resistance to corrosion, make ABUS padlocks the ideal companion for boat owners.
Other interesting products from the category Padlocks