This solid all-weather lock made from stainless special aluminium is particularly light and yet absolutely robust.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
THE ROBUST ALL-WEATHER LOCK
This solid padlock from the TITALIUM™ series with integrated shackle guard and replaceable cylinder promises high levels of security with a low weight.
The high resistance to corrosion and low weight make the 90RK/50 TITALIUM™ padlock from ABUS the ideal companion for all boat owners. Thanks to its special alloy, neither wind nor weather are dangerous for this lock. Despite its light weight, the 90RK/50 is in no way inferior to other locks in terms of security and theft protection. An attractive alternative wherever weight plays a role in addition to security considerations.
- Lock body made from TITALIUM™, a special aluminum alloy: high security at low weight
- Shackle made from high quality stainless steel, double bolted: high resistance against pulling and torsion
- With integrated shackle guard to protect against bolt cutter attacks
- Extreme corrosion resistance
- Precision pin cylinder
- Interchangeable cylinder: if required, the lock can also be adapted to existing locks
- Key retaining: key is needed for locking (lock retains key until locked)
Operation and use:
- To secure valuables / goods of greater value or at a high risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
||3 13/64 inch
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
||1 31/32 inch
The outstanding quality of our hardened steel, the sophisticated locking mechanism and the compact body of the lock in conjunction with long-term resistance to corrosion, make ABUS padlocks the ideal companion for boat owners.
Other interesting products from the category Padlocks