The Diskus® padlock, the ABUS Diskus® 24 IB offers you all-round protection against theft and corrosion.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The ABUS Diskus® lock is a special form of padlock with extra advantages.
The shape of the Diskus® lock provides effective protection against the most common ways of gaining entry. The design of the small shackle opening means there is hardly any space for attacks on the shackle. As the ABUS Diskus® lock is made primarily of stainless steel, it is used particularly where security and protection against corrosion are required. Trucks, doors, gates, barns, cellars, sheds, etc., can all be locked with the ABUS Diskus® 24IB. Should ideally be used with an ABUS Diskus® hasp so the lock shackle cannot be attacked with tools.
- Lock body, inner parts and shackle made solely from stainless steel for extreme resistance to corrosion
- Cylinder cover – maximum protection against dirt and water spray (2 23⁄64and 2 3⁄4" only)"
- Nickel-plated cylinder for enhanced weather protection
- Original Diskus® design: 360° protection
- Diskus® Deep-Welding Technology – the best in break-in protection
- Precision pin cylinder
- Key retaining: locking only with the key (key cannot be removed while the lock remains open)
- Made in Germany
Operation and use:
- For the protection of larger assets and objects with a high risk of theft
- Ideal for severe weather conditions (e.g., in sea and port areas, for securing vehicles and boats in outdoor use)
- For securing trucks, doors, gates, barns, cellars, cupboards, etc.
- Also ideal in combination with ABUS Diskus® Hasp 140, so the lock shackle cannot be attacked with tools
- Sizes: 1 31⁄32, 2 23⁄64", 2 3/4""
||1 1/16 inch
||2 23/64 inch
|Horizontal clearance b:
|No. of keys supplied:
||2 keys incl.
|Shackle diameter d:
|Vertical clearance c:
||2 23/64 inch
Weight [lbs]: 0.49 lbs
Width a: 2 23/64 inch