Carbon monoxide detector COWM370


Our COWM370 provides protection against carbon monoxide poisoning: It warns you quickly in the case of a carbon monoxide leak.

All variants for COWM370
The invisible, odourless and deadly carbon monoxide gas can emerge in any living area where there are heating systems, such as open fireplaces, gas boilers, flow heaters and oil heaters. Symptoms of poisoning consist of headaches, dizziness, and even unconsciousness and death.
The ABUS COWM370 was designed to detect this gas. It emits an 85dB alarm and a visual warning signal as soon as low but still hazardous CO concentrations are detected. Configured with an electrochemical sensor with a lifespan of 7 years, the COWM370 is verified in accordance with EN 50291-1:2018 and is suitable for wall as well as stand-alone mounting. The product also has a test function. With its inconspicuous and timeless design, the AA battery operated COWM370 can be integrated discreetly into living spaces.


  • Verified and certified in accordance with EN 50291-1:2018
  • 7 year sensor lifespan (electrochemical)
  • Incl. self-test function and voltage monitoring
  • Audio and visual alarm
  • A loud alarm of 85 dB
  • Visual warnings displayed by coloured LEDs
  • Detection Range: up to 60 m²
  • 2x1.5V Alkaline AA batteries
  • Operating temperature -10℃ to +40℃

Operation and use

  • For carbon monoxide detection in private households
  • Suitable for installation in rooms with heating systems (open fireplaces, gas boilers, flow heaters, etc.)
  • Warns even of low carbon monoxide concentrations
  • Wall or stand-alone mounting


  • Colour: white


We have summarised for you which disposal information is important in your country.

Disposal & labelling of packaging
colour: white
Weight: 150 g
festverbaute Batterie: No
Loading ...